– The aluminum profiles used in IDA 40 Frameless Roller Screeens are designed for durability and aesthetic.
– The mesh is originated from United States, the brake system is originated from Italy, the spring system and plastic raw materials are originated from Germany.
– Our products are decontaminated from carciogenic materials due to high quality raw material preferences. (European Dırective RoHS 2002/95/EC ve 2003/11/EC)
-Locking mechanism is operated by hidden plastic locks inside the side rails.
– Since the roller screens in the market don’t have any break systems, when the screen is opened, it hits the upper profile very quickly causing both damane and noise. All IDA 40 insect screens have break systems which provides a silent and damage free operating conditions while preventing the spring system to get damaged.
– Installation and assembly operations are pretty simple. Assemble by joining the 3 aluminum profile parts together without any screws. Installation is done by fixing the product from 4 plastic corners with screws onto the window frame.
-In case of any tear damage to the mesh after sales, the body of the screening system is disassembled by removing 2 screws holding the body. The mesh is replaced by the producer and the body is assembled back to its place. There is no need for removing all the system and bringing back to workshop for this operation.
-IDA 40 Insect screen can be easily used with hinged or half-opening windows for both inside and outside opening windows. With the variety of color options, it is suitable for pvc, aluminum or wooden window frames.
Color Type: RAL-9016 (White), RAL-9001 (Cream), RAL-7016 (Anthracite Gray)
Product Type: Ida40 Roller (for outward opening windows), Ida40 Roller (for loft windows), Ida40 Roller (for inward opening windows)